Matthew C. Yu is an Attorney and the founder of the Law Office. He has extensive experience in all aspects of Estate Planning and Probate. He has assisted many clients in creating their Estate Plan, including revocable trusts, irrevocable trusts, advance planning, and more. He also has experience administering Probate and Trust Estates. Matthew obtained his Juris Doctor from Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, CA and his Undergraduate degree from the University of California at Irvine.
Yu is a licensed member of the California State Bar, a member of the State Bar's Section on Probate, Taxation, and Estate Planning, and a State Bar of California Certified Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Specialist.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Specialist, State Bar of California Certified
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- University of California at Irvine
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California State Bar, Member
- State Bar’s Section on Probate, Taxation and Estate Planning, Member